Making shake cake is no more difficult than making a shake. Now you can enjoy your shake by drinking or making cake with it. Use Optavia Tropical Fruit Smoothie to whip up the Optavia shake cake recipe. Milk, soy and egg mix Optavia shake is used for preparing today’s recipe.
Do you know what Optavia shake is? This shake is a good source of high-quality complete protein, are low in fat, and are full of essential vitamins and minerals. There are many flavors of Optavia shake feelings. This product is kosher dairy. Do this shake mix have sugar? Optavia uses a combination of sweeteners to sweeten our Fueling. Some Fuelings contain natural sugar, such as honey, while others use natural low calorie sweeteners, such as stevia or monk fruit extract. Optavia Fuelings do not contains any artificial sweeteners.
Usually, people like follow Optavia diet because it minimizes caloric intake, and a calorie deficit can result in weight loss. However, while low calorie diets are effective in terms of short-term weight loss, studies found that they are not effective for long-term weight loss. Today I will show you how to make the Octavia shake cake hack version.
Tools That You Will Need
- A medium measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- 1 tablespoon/ whisk
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp of eggs beaters/ egg whites
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp sodium baking powder
- 1 packet of Optavia Tropical Fruit Smoothie (milk, soy and egg)
- 2 tbsp of Almond coconut blend
- Fat cream cheese
- Whipped cream
Preparing Method of Optavia Shake Cake In Microwave
In a mixing container before adding anything you need to spray some oil on it.
Then gradually add 2 tbsp of eggs beaters/ egg whites, ¼ tsp baking powder, 2 tbsp of water, and 1 tbsp sodium baking powder. With a spoon or small whisk give them a good stir.
Now you should add 1 packet of Optavia Tropical Fruit Smoothie (milk, soy and egg). Then stir them with the egg mix.
Now it’s time to Microwave the Cake mix. Microwave them for 45 seconds or until they cook perfectly. Remove the cake from the oven and keep them aside. You can also bake the cake batter into a muffin cups.
After 5 seconds add 2 tbsp of Almond coconut blend and enjoy your Optavia shake cake recipe. You can also serve or top this cake with fat cream cheese, and whipped cream.
Tips and Tricks For Shake Cake Optavia
Here are a few tips and tricks for making the Shake Cake Recipe Optavia:
- Use a whisk or fork to thoroughly mix the batter. This will help to ensure that the ingredients are evenly distributed and the cake cooks evenly.
- For a softer, more moist cake, try using a little more liquid in the batter. You can add in an extra egg white or a tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk to achieve this texture.
- Experiment with different flavors of shake mix to create different varieties of cake. For example, you could use a chocolate or vanilla shake mix and add in some cocoa powder or chopped nuts for extra flavor.
- If you want to make the cake a little sweeter, you can add in a little extra sweetener or top the finished cake with a drizzle of sugar-free syrup or a sprinkle of powdered sweetener.
- To add some extra nutrition to the cake, try stirring in some chopped nuts, seeds, or dried fruit before microwaving. Just be sure to adjust the nutritional information accordingly.
- You can also try baking the cake in the oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. This will give you a slightly denser, more traditional-style cake.
Typically when you start your Optavia journey you are going to find a couple of things that you are not particularly fond of. So, you should learn Optavia shake hack to smooth your weight loss journey. Try out today’s Optavia shake cake recipe at your home. It could be your wonderful portable meal to take along with you when you are on the go. But before deciding to follow Optavia diet plan consult with a doctor to know about your health condition.